Saturday, May 10, 2014

The New Face of Conflict


By now, everyone has seen the news.  MWO and PGI are hosting a group tournament this month, and just about the entire competitive circuit is buzzing.  You should read the announcement and details here.

The signup requires 15 men, which we have easily.  However, time zones and the sheer size of planet Earth might undermine us here.  So, we're going to combat that with some old fashioned grit, and set it down in stone.

We need to be in this tournament.  We want to be.  So here it is - crunch time!

If you are a Gatekeeper of Sao-Wei rank or higher, then you need to turn out for this.  Examine the calendar above carefully, and get the times and dates from the details link above.  If you can make all the dates and times and want to be considered for our representative team, leave a comment here or on Facebook.  I need everyone interested to sign up TODAY, so we can submit the team roster to PGI.

DO NOT sign up if you aren't sure you can make it.  Personally, I'm going to warp time and space around me so that you don't have to worry if I will be there.  Now I just need 14 more.

Attendance to the tournament has to be a voluntary thing.  YOU MUST SIGN UP HERE, so I can sign up with PGI.  If we can't score 15 men willing to do what has to be done (less than half our active pilots) then we're in poor shape.  I know it's at short notice, but what do you want me to do?  PGI didn't give us any notice.

You can be sure that this system will be using PGI's plan for Community Warfare.  Stop crying about it not being here, because (at least for now) this IS IT.  I for one would rather participate in PGI tourneys than in some player-organized league, even one we host ourselves.

Sign up in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment