Sunday, August 25, 2013
After Action Report - No Quarter
Friday night was our first Facebook event, and first real mustering of the House Liao forces for a formalized practice event. Turnout was modest, and we had a full 4 man lance for almost two hours. I think it goes without saying that we need more practice, as a team.
I want to point out that it is harder to succeed as a team than as a solo individual who doesn't pay attention to his team mates. I always get more kills in pugs than I do with the group, because when I am with my House Liao brethren I am playing for the team win. I don't lurk in the back or on the sides to steal kills (unless that's my mission designation). So when you look at the stats you've earned on our campaigns, don't flinch too hard. It's going to be lower than what you'd do on your own, especially if you've not participated in the team game yet or if you're just not a team player.
That said, our stats from No Quarter were so low, I'm not even going to post them. However, we're set to have at least one of these events per week, so there will be plenty of time to practice. Don't be discouraged! We have it in us to be a fantastic team, and some acclimation to our new unit tactics might take a few tries. Just be sure to watch this space, and hop on to get some team practice in!
Down with House Davion! Down with House Steiner!
All the way down!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment