Thursday, October 31, 2013
After Action Report: Operation Black Lotus
Operation Black Lotus has come to an end, and we've made a lot of progress as a team. We have one solid lance, unfortunately...relying on staunch and loyal House Liao supporters limits how many pilots we have, but during the Black Lotus purge we've come to realize we're actually a lot fewer than we imagined.
Right now is a test for us. We have six pilots listed on the roster, as these are the pilots that bothered to show up to an event in the last two weeks. We're going to need more pilots if we want to be a competitive team, and I had thought we could do it ourselves. Of course, that never works for any game we seem to play...so that idea's out. From this moment on, we're in open recruitment.
So, on to the stats. We did fairly average, not as well as we could have. Casualty Rate is a little too high, Strategic Efficiency is a little too low. We did well on score though, having won many of these maps, and did beat the average score despite some very low scores during our light recon lance sorties.
However, several of these drops were experimental in nature, and we've settled on two strong lance builds from this set of pilots that we seem to always win with. Future operations will be less experimental in nature, but we're going to need more pilots.
If you dont' see your name on the House Liao Gatekeepers pilot roster, and you truly want to be there, drop me a line and I'll be happy to reinstate you. I just assumed you didn't want to be a part of the group, so I'll stop harassing you to play with us. That way, you don't have to give me an excuse and I don't have to waste my breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment